China's growth through the eyes of an American freelancer
The video, the first in our series China at 70, follows American freelancer who has spent nine and a half years in the country.
Currently working as a podcaster, author, translator and video producer in Shanghai, he has much to share about his impressions of China and its many changes over the years, especially its development of the internet.
Check it out, and see what you can discover about China through the eyes of a long-term visitor.
- 5-magnitude quake hits NW China: CENC
- 'We will certainly overcome difficulties,' says HKSAR chief executive
- Ministry asks ideology, politics professors to focus more on teaching
- Taiwan Democratic Self-Government League celebrates PRC's 70th founding anniversary
- HK struggles to clean mess left by mob
- New technologies crucial in safeguarding water security